WELCOME !

This blog is a virtual portfolio of a first year student of the School of Housing, Building & Planning, USM under the course RUS104 Integrated Studio as a medium of visual communication in sharing her studioworks with people at large.

Sunday, October 13, 2013

PIMPIN SISWA CAMP

As a first-year student of USM, I had joined the PIMPIN Siswa Camp (4th series) at Kem Perik II, Kuala Nerang, Kedah. It is a programme held to develop the personality and individuality as university student. (click here for more info about PIMPIN Siswa) I was in Platun 11 and the following are some of the photos of me and my group mates, shared on the Facebook Group of PIMPIN SISWA PERIK II, 2013.  

Date: 27-29 September 2013
Venue: Kem Perik II, Kula Nerang, Kedah



From the camping programme, I had learned to love USM more and strengthen my personality. The skills that had been improve are communication, leadership, teamwork and also managerial. Besides, it had enhance my mental and physical endurance. In my opinion, every student in Malaysia has to participate in the camping programme similar to this PIMPIN Siswa because we as students can get a lot of benefits from this kind of programme.

No comments:

Post a Comment